certifications are built strategically for corporations
Blockchain On Demand: Enterprise Bundle
Welcome to Blockchain Enterprise Bundled training from BTA, the global leader in Blockchain Education. With 11 training classes, over 100 hours of content you are getting the most comprehensive Blockchain education available. Training includes self-paces courses, quiz questions to test your knowledge, and PDF study guides.
You have one year of access to the following on demand classes:
- Blockchain Overview: Business Foundations
- Blockchain Project Management -- New!!!
- Blockchain Solution Architecture
- Blockchain Security
- Ethereum Developer
- Data Science and Blockchain
- Corda Distributed Ledger Architecture
- Blockchain for Healthcare Professionals
- Hyperledger Fabric: Developing on Hyperledger Fabric
- Hyperledger Fabric: Architecting, Designing and Deploying a Network
- IoT and Blockchain
BUNDLE WITH EXAMS! If you select the bundle with exams, you will be provided with 7 exams vouchers to test online:
- Certified Blockchain Business Foundations (CBBF)
- Certified Blockchain Project Manager (CBPM)
- Certified Blockchain Solution Architect (CBSA)
- Certified Blockchain Security Professional (CBSP)
- Certified Blockchain Developer Ethereum (CBDE)
- Blockchain Developer Hyperledger Fabric (CBDH)
- One retake (if needed)
What You ReceiveOn Demand video training classes are designed for those who prefer to develop the skills they need on their time and at their own pace.
You will be provided one year access to all BTA classes and all supporting course material. This training will give you the ability to start, stop and rewind the chapters.
With this bundle you will receive instant access to:
- 11 classes and corresponding material, over 100 hours of content
- One year of unlimited access
- Sample quiz questions
- Class slides and lab guides for all courses
- All Available PDF exam study guides
- Access to BTA portal
- Access to BTA Discord
Kris Bennett is the Chief Learning Officer at Blockchain Training Alliance and has taught thousands of students on Blockchain Basics, Architecture, Ethereum and Hyperledger. Kris comes from a 20-year background in custom software design, delivery, and consulting. He's seen what works and what doesn't when it comes to addressing human behavioral patterns with emerging technology.
As the lead Blockchain Security Instructor for Blockchain Training Alliance, Howard focuses on ensuring that our course covers what people and organizations need to know to build a secure blockchain-based solution.
Howard is a cybersecurity researcher specializing in malware analysis and cryptography. MS in Cyber Operations from the Air Force Institute of Technology and dual Bachelor's in computer and electrical engineering. Howard's performed Cybersecurity R&D for Sandia National Laboratories where he performed cybersecurity research including cryptographic algorithm security and efficiency analysis, malware reverse engineering, honeypot development, and network traffic analysis.
Luciano Pesci, PhD
Luciano Pesci teaches and provides course development in Data Science and Blockchain courses for Blockchain Training Alliance. He holds a PhD in Economics and is currently a Professor of Data Science. Luciano designed and implemented the organizational data culture for one of the world's first Blockchain-based banks. He is passionate about emerging technology and how they intersect to drive opportunity within business.
Is there an further discount for 10+ licenses?
Yes, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing. We also have options to link to your LMS, if required.
I purchased a BTA course recently, can I apply that to the Enterprise Bundle?
Yes, contact email@example.com to upgrade and we are happy to help.