Our Blockchain exams lead the way in verifying your skill set.
Certified Blockchain Business Foundations (CBBF)
OverviewThe Certified Blockchain Business Foundations (CBBF) exam is an elite way to demonstrate your knowledge and skills in this emerging space. Exams are conducted online through the BTA Student Portal.
The exam tests on four sections:
- General Blockchain Knowledge
- Why Use Blockchain
- How Blockchain Works
- Using Blockchain for Business
The CBBF exam is a 70 question multiple-choice exam that lasts 1.5 hours and is a performance-based evaluation of basic Blockchain skills and knowledge. Internet access is not provided during the exam, nor is any course material or study guides.
Ways to Learn
Blockchain Training: An Overview for Business Professionals
- Blockchain Overview: Business Foundations On Demand
- CBBF Official Exam Study Guide
AudienceThis exam is designed for non-technical business professionals who require basic knowledge about Blockchain and how it will be executed within an organization. This exam is NOT appropriate for technology professionals seeking to gain deeper understanding of Blockchain technology implementation or programming.
Target Roles Include:
- IT Leadership
- Key Business Managers
- Network Operations
- Business Analysts
- IT Consultants
- Project Managers
- Systems Integrators
- Help Desk / Service Desk
- Managed Service Providers
- Solution Providers
- Sales Staff
- Government Officials
A person who holds this certification has demonstrated their understanding of the following:
- Blockchain Basics
- Why an organization should or should not use Blockchain
- How Blockchain Works
Implementing Blockchain in Business
- Blockchain Use Cases
Scores and Reporting
Exam Retake Policy
- Students who fail must purchase a new exam voucher to test again
- A student who does not pass an exam must wait at least 48 hours to retake the exam
- A student must wait 14-days for each subsequent attempt
- A student who has passed a certain exam may not take the same exam (defined as an exam of the same version with the same exam number) again within 12 months of when the exam was passed. A student who wishes to take the exam again in order to re-certify may do so after the 12-month period.
FAQsMy certificate has my name spelled incorrectly, how can I get this fixed? Send an email to email@example.com Be sure to include the correct spelling of your name and copy of government issued ID. How often are changes made to the exam?
Blockchain Training Alliance has an obligation to its membership to maintain the relevancy of its credentials; exams are routinely updated and may happen as often as once a month. These enhancements are the result of a rigorous, methodical process we follow to routinely update its credential exams.How often do I need to Recertify? Your certification expires two years to the date you take and pass the exam. I never received my certificate?
Your certification is sent to you within48 hours of the exam. Please contact us if you have not received it.