certifications are built strategically for corporations
CBSA Official Exam Study Guide
The Certified Blockchain Solution Architect is a PDF exam prep guide covers exam objectives, including Blockchain technology, landscape, and design patterns. The guide includes how to choose the appropriate Blockchain system for various use cases.
This guide is geared to prepare you for the Certified Blockchain Solution Architect (CBSA) exam. The CBSA exam is delivered globally, it is a 70 question multiple-choice exam that lasts 1.5 hours and is a performance-based evaluation of Solution Architect skills and knowledge.
Exam Guides Includes
- Eight Chapters
- Exam Practice Questions
- Key Terms
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: What is Blockchain?
- Chapter 2: How Does Blockchain Work?
- Chapter 3: Types of Blockchain
- Chapter 4: How is Blockchain Different than What we Have Today?
- Chapter 5: What Does a Blockchain App Look Like
- Chapter 6: How Do I Design a Blockchain App
- Chapter 7: How Do I Develop a Blockchain App?
- Chapter 8: How do I Test a Blockchain App
- Delivery: Digital Book, PDF
- Pages: 51 pages
- Language: English
- ISBN-13: 978-1-942864-16-5
Please Note: This is a digital book and is available for immediate download upon purchase. This book is not mailed.