Self-Paced LearningCertificate of Completion:
IncludedRelated Certification: Certified Blockchain Project Manager (CBPM)Closed Captioning:
Languages Include: English, Spanish, Hindi, Arabic, Chinese
This course was exclusively designed by BTA and dedicated to Project Managers. Blockchain Project Management will cover Use Case Identification & Prioritization, Proof-of-Concept Construction, and Minimum Viable Product Development. This course will focus on taking your pre-existing technical initiative management skills and applying them to blockchain and Web 3.0 decentralized projects. It is specifically designed for technical project, product, program, or engagement managers familiar with technical/software initiatives.
The training provides students 10 PDUs and the certification of completion is included. Visit PMI
to report PDUs at the conclusion of the course.
With enrollment into this course you will receive the following:
- 10 Hours of training and quizzes
- Certification of Completion
- Preparation for the Certified Blockchain Project Manager (CBPM) exam
- One Year of unlimited access to course content
- 10 PDUs
- Ability to stop, pause, rewind and move through all chapters
- Sample quiz questions
- Class Slides
This course is specifically designed for technical project, product, program, or engagement managers familiar with technical/software initiatives. The following are recommended course prerequisites:
Phase 1 – What is Blockchain?
- What this course covers
- Instructor Introduction
Phase 2 – Use Case Identification & Prioritization
- How blockchain aligns with my business objectives
- Does it make sense to investigate blockchain?
- What is my go-forward plan?
Phase 3 – Proof-of-Concept Construction
- What does a good use case look like?
- How can use cases be scorecarded and prioritized?
Phase 4 – Minimum Viable Product Development (MVP)
- Overview of a Proof of Concept
- Designing and building a PoC
- Considerations for a production release
- Common traps and pitfalls
About On Demand Learning
Class is designed for those who prefer to develop the skills they need on their time and at their own pace. You will be provided one year of access to the class and all supporting course material.This training will give you the ability to start, stop and rewind the chapters. This class will not support questions or have a live instructor-interaction.
Certified Blockchain Project Manager (CBPM) Exam
This training prepares you for the Certified Blockchain Project Manager (CBPM) exam and is an elite way to demonstrate your knowledge and skills in this emerging space. Exams are online through our student portal.The CBPM exam is a 70 question multiple-choice exam that lasts 1.5 hours. You are allowed one free retake in the event that you fail the first attempt.