Ethereum Training: Hands-on Ethereum Development
More About BTA
5,000+ certifications issued
72 countries with students
Corporate Team Training
- Expert Instructor through class
- Certificate of Completion
- Certified Blockchain Ethereum Developer exam voucher
- Class Slides
AudienceTarget Course Audience Include:
- Application Developers
- System Architects
- Network Architects
- Network Security Architects
- IT Professionals w/programming experience
OverviewDuration: 3 Days
Format: Instructor-led Learning
Certificate of Completion: Included
Related Certification: Certified Blockchain Developer - Ethereum (CBDE)
This 3 day instructor-led course is designed for programmers and developers who want to take a comprehensive deep dive in writing smart contracts and building applications that interact with them. This course provides detailed overviews of Ethereum, smart contracts, and the development language, Solidity.
The student will be exposed to Ethereum’s adaptable feature set which allows the developer to design decentralized applications for countless applications. Students will also participate in hands-on programming lab sessions to learn, develop, and advance their skills in Ethereum development.
The Ethereum Development Training Course is designed for those seeking an in-depth understanding and development experience of the Ethereum Blockchain platform. Students will participate in approximately 50% programming lab time providing practical experience, enhancing their knowledge and existing skill set. Due to the technical programming lab content covered in this course, it is not recommended for those without programming knowledge and experience.
- Advantageous: Basic knowledge in C ++ / Java, data types
- Advantageous: Basic knowledge with git repositories
- Advantageous: basic knowledge of solidity
The History of Ethereum
- The Quest for Digital Money (1975-2008)
- Bitcoin (2008-2009)
- Ethereum (2015)
- Hyperledger (2015)
How is Ethereum used?
- Smart Contracts
- Blockchain 2.0 == Decentralization + Permanence
How does Ethereum work?
- Mining vs non-mining nodes
- Ethereum 2.0 Upgrade
What does an Ethereum application look like?
- Blockchain Application Layers
- Voting Demo
Solution Design Considerations
- IPFS, IoTA
- Deterministic Concurrency
- Security Best Practices
- Public vs Private network instances
Ethereum Hands-On Labs
- The Remix IDE
- MetaMask and the Test Networks
- Function Modifiers
- Mappings and Structs
- Deploying to Live Networks
- Creating Your Own ERC-20 Token
- Creating Your Own ERC-721 Token
About the CBDE ExamThe Certified Blockchain Developer Ethereum exam is included with class. Those who attend the Ethereum Development course and pass the exam certification will have a demonstrated knowledge of:
- An excellent overall understanding of the Ethereum architecture and Solidity language.
- All functional components (including smart contracts) required to develop an Ethereum Blockchain.
- The understanding of how to instantiate an Ethereum application on the network.
- An in-depth understanding of how transactions are created and implemented on an Ethereum network.
Not sure where to Begin?
Take the quiz to find the course that’s right for you in 60 seconds.
Complete a free assessment to establish your skill level on Blockchain/Web3 and identify your best learning path.Start Now!
Trusted by Professionals At Companies Like
Looking for more answers? See our company FAQs page.
I have multiple students, can we arrange for a private session on Blockchain Ethereum Training?
Can I ask questions during the training?
Will this course prepare me for the Certified Blockchain Developer Ethereum (CBDE) exam?
Do we perform labs in class?
Join 1,000's of Blockchain Professionals Who Subscribe to Our Newsletter
You'll also get our 90-minute Blockchain Business Basics course FREE when you sign up!