certifications are built strategically for corporations
Blockchain Solution Architecture Training On Demand
Access: 1 Year
Format: Self-Paced Learning
Related Certification: Certified Blockchain Solution Architect (CBSA)
The Blockchain Solution Architecture Training On Demand is for technical leaders who need to make decisions about architecture, environment, and development platforms. The class covers the following topics:
- What is Blockchain
- How does Blockchain work
- Types of Blockchains
- How is Blockchain different from what we have today
- What are use cases for Blockchain
- What does a Blockchain app look like
- How do I design a Blockchain app
- How do I develop a Blockchain app
- How do I test a Blockchain app
This course prepares you for the Certified Blockchain Solution Architecture exam.
With class you will receive:
- One year of unlimited access to course content
- Certified Blockchain Solution Architecture exam voucher (with purchase of bundle)
- Ability to stop, pause rewind and move through all chapters
- Sample quiz questions
- Exam Prep Digital Course Material: View from anywhere and any device
This class is designed for those who prefer to develop the skills they need on their time and at their own pace. You will be provided one year of access to the class and all supporting course material.
About On Demand Learning
On Demand learning will give you the the ability to start, stop and rewind the chapters. This class will not support questions or have a live instructor-interaction; if you would like live training please view our Instructor-led Architecture Class.
This training prepares you for the Certified Blockchain Solution Architect exam and is an elite way to demonstrate your knowledge and skills in this emerging space. Exams are conducted globally at Pearson VUE.
The CBSA exam is a 70 question multiple-choice exam that lasts 1.5 hours and is a performance-based evaluation of Solution Architect skills and knowledge. Internet access is not provided during the exam, nor is any course material or study guides.
There are no prerequisites for this training.
Chapter 1: What is Blockchain
- Blockchain Basic Principles
- Decentralized Ledgers
- What is a Block?
- History of the Blockchain Platforms
- Update 2020: What is Blockchain
Chapter 2: How Does Blockchain Work
- Benefits and Drawbacks of Blockchain
- Cryptography Basics and Hashing
- DEMO: Cryptographic Hashing
- Cryptographic Hashing Wrap Up
- Introduction to Group Consensus
- DEMO: Proof of Work
- Proof of Work Recap
- Proof of Stake Consensus
- Update 2020: How Does Blockchain Work
Chapter 3: Types of Blockchains
- Permissioned vs Permissionless
- What is a Smart Contract
- Open Source Blockchain Projects
- Update 2020: Types of Blockchain
Chapter 4: How is Blockchain Different Than What We Have Today
- Types of Networks
- Centralized Networks
- Distributed Networks
- Decentralized Networks
- Software vs Firmware
- Blockchain vs Database
Chapter 5: What Does a Blockchain Application Look Like?
- Blockchain Application Architecture
- Integrated Development Environment (IDE)
- User Interaction Layer
- Middle/Interface Layer
- Smart Contracts/Chaincode
Chapter 6: How Do I Design and Develop Blockchain Application?
- Guiding Design Principles
- Considerations when Designing and Application
- Application Functional Requirements
- Application Technical Requirements
- Design Tasks
- Fundamental Design Questions
Chapter 7: How Do I test a Blockchain Application?
- Blockchain Testing Approaches
- Unit Testing
- Developer Level Testing
- Configuration & Environment Testing
- Load/Performance Testing
- Volume/Stress Testing
- Regression Testing
- Application Bug Classifications
- User Load Testing
- Key Blockchain Architecture Testing Questions
Chapter 8: Use Cases for Blockchain
- Real world implementations of Blockchain
- Update 2020: Blockchain Use Case Analysis
- Update 2020: Blockchain Use Case Patterns
- Update 2020: Future of Blockchain
Kris Bennett is the Chief Learning Officer at Blockchain Training Alliance and has taught thousands of students on Blockchain Basics, Architecture, Ethereum and Hyperledger. Kris comes from a 20-year background in custom software design, delivery, and consulting. He's seen what works and what doesn't when it comes to addressing human behavioral patterns with emerging technology.