Duration: 5 Hours
Access: 1 Year
Format: Self-Paced Learning
Certificate of Completion: Included
Closed Captioning: Languages Include: English, Spanish, Hindi, Arabic, Chinese
Welcome to BTAs training course on Understanding Cryptocurrency. This 5 hour course is designed for students looking to understand what cryptocurrencies are, how they work, and what their larger implications are. If you are curious about basics of Crypto and Blockchain but not sure where to begin, this is the class for you! This course is NOT appropriate for students looking for cryptocurrency trading advice.
With class you will receive:
- 5 Hours of training
- 10 Video Chapters
- Certificate of Completion
- One Year Access of unlimited access to course content
- Ability to stop, pause rewind and move through all chapters
- Class Slides in PDF format
This course is designed for students looking to understand:
- What cryptocurrencies are
- How cryptocurrencies work
- What are the Basics of Blockchain
- What are cryptocurrencies larger implications
If you are curious about basics of Crypto and Blockchain but not sure where to begin, this is the class for you! This course is NOT appropriate for students looking for cryptocurrency trading advice.
This course will cover:
- Chapter One: What is Blockchain?
- Chapter Two: Crypto Basics
- Chapter Three: The History of Blockchain
- Chapter Four: Proof of Work
- Chapter Five: Proof of Stake
- Chapter Six: Ripple Transaction Protocol
- Chapter Seven: Tokenomics
- Chapter Eight: NFTs (Non-Fungible Tokens)
- Chapter Nine: The Regulatory Landscape
- Chapter Ten: Cryptocurrencies and Modern Monetary Theory
About On Demand Learning
Class is designed for those who prefer to develop the skills they need on their time and at their own pace. You will be provided one year of access to the class and all supporting course material. This training will give you the the ability to start, stop and rewind the chapters.