The Certified Blockchain Solution Architect (CBSA) exam is valid for two years from the day of passing. Because of technology advancements and changes in business demand, Blockchain Training Alliance updates and adds to its training curriculum. These updates help students stay up to date and demonstrate knowledge and skills in this emerging space. The CBSA re-certification exam is a 30 question multiple-choice exam that lasts 1 hour and is a performance-based evaluation of current Solution Architect skills and knowledge. Internet access is not provided during the exam, nor is any course material or study guides.
What's Included in the Recertification Package
The Certified Blockchain Solution Architect (CBSA) recertification bundle includes one year access to:
- Blockchain Architecture 2020 Course
- CBSA certification exam, 30 questions, 1 hr to sit exam
- One exam retake if needed
How long is the new certification valid
The CBSA certification is valid for two years from the day of passing. Nothing is required to maintain an active CBSA certification: once you obtain it, it will be valid for the next two years from the day you pass the exam.
- Programmers & Developers
- University Professors
- Software Engineers
- Government Officials
A person who holds this certification demonstrates their ability to:
- Architect blockchain solutions
- Work effectively with blockchain engineers and technical leaders
- Choose appropriate blockchain systems for various use cases
- Work effectively with both public and permissioned blockchain systems
This exam is an online 30 question multiple-choice exam that lasts 1 hour (60 minutes) and is a performance-based evaluation of Solution Architect skills and knowledge. All exams are currently online; once purchased it will be in your BTA portal and you will see the option under the Exams Tab to "Launch Exam." Once you begin your exam you cannot exit it
Scores and Reporting
A passing score is 70%. Exam results are reported PASS/FAIL and you will be provided your percentage. Blockchain Training Alliance does not report scores on individual items, nor will it provide additional information upon request.
Exam Retake Policy
- Students who fail are provided one free retake only
- A student who does not pass an exam must wait at least 48 hours to retake the exam
- A student must wait 14-days for each subsequent attempt and must be paid for by the student
- A student who has passed a certain exam may not take the same exam (defined as an exam of the same version with the same exam number) again within 12 months of when the exam was passed. A student who wishes to take the exam again in order to re-certify may do so after the 12-month period.
How To Register For An Exam
All exam are currently online; once purchased it will be in your BTA portal and you will see the option under the Exams Tab to "Launch Exam." Once you begin your exam you cannot exit it. You must obtain a passing score of 70% or higher to achieve your certification. You have one year to sit the exam. Please use your Legal name as displayed on your government issued IDs; this is the name that will appear on your certification. Your first name, last name, the use or not of a middle initial, and your email address must match exactly in these two profiles. Please also use your Business email address as your primary address.