certifications are built strategically for corporations
Blockchain for Healthcare Professionals
9:00am-5:00pm each day
|Ways to Train:||
Onsite at Your Location
Course Details (Click below to expand)
The Blockchain for Healthcare Professionals course reviews how Blockchain is being applied in the Healthcare industry. As the healthcare industry faces many critical issues, healthcare professionals are turning to, and implementing Blockchain solutions to improve privacy, data integrity, cost reductions, and regulatory compliance, just to name a few. Including discussions of current and new use cases, as well as detailed coverage of the regulatory environment, this course focuses on how the Blockchain is being used to improve and resolve many of the current and future healthcare industry problems.
Whether you are a Healthcare Business Manager, Administrator, Executive, Clinician, Insurance Manager, or anyone connected with healthcare who make decisions in the healthcare industry, this course will look at existing Blockchain solutions being implemented today, as well as providing instruction and guidance on how to apply Blockchain to your healthcare business needs and requirements.
Clinicians, universities, hospitals, and healthcare executives.
Class OutlineDay 1
● Intro to healthcare on blockchain including Medical records FHIR, HL7
- Patient identity HIPAA and GDPR
- Value-based care and concepts (discuss outcome-based smart contracts)
- IoT, IoHT and Healthcare
- Digital Assets & Blockchain
- Value Based Care and Blockchain
- AI and Healthcare
- Supply chain and Pharmaceutical tracking
○ 21CFR Part 11
- Patient Enablement and empowerment with blockchain
- Data sets
- Blockchain Opportunities
○ Reviewing Projects and categories