Get Ready to Get Blockchain Certified!
Below are the steps that will walk you through registering for your exam:
1. Select Your Exam
|Certified Blockchain Solution Architect||CBSA: Certified Blockchain Solution Architect||This examination will test proficiency in designing blockchain solutions - including selecting the appropriate technology and defining system architecture.|
|Certified Blockchain Developer - Ethereum||CBDE: Certified Blockchain Developer - Ethereum||This examination will test proficiency in understanding smart contracts and writing distributed applications (DApps) on the Ethereum blockchain using solidity.|
|Certified Blockchain Developer – Hyperledger Fabric||CBDH: Certified Blockchain Developer – Hyperledger Fabric||This examination will test proficiency in creating enterprise blockchain applications using Hyperledger Fabric and Composer.|
2. Obtain an Exam Voucher
- Purchase an exam voucher on our website or Purchase and exam voucher from Pearson VUE at www.pearsonvue.com/blockchain
- If you received an exam voucher as part of a class, you do not need to purchase one.
- Your voucher expires one year from the date it is issued.
3. Visit Pearson VUE
- Register at: www.pearsonvue.com/blockchain
- Exam appointments may be made in advance or on the day you wish to test, subject to availability. The exam/appointment testing time limit noted on Pearson VUE web pages reflects the total appointment time, including an NDA, exam time, and survey.
- You can find a Pearson VUE location near you:
Please use your Legal name as displayed on your government issued IDs. Your first name, last name, the use or not of a middle initial, and your email address must match exactly in these two profiles. Please also use your business email address as your primary address. Login to your account, select an exam, select a location, and then register for a seat.
- If you have a voucher number, enter it here:
4. Attend Your Exam
- You must bring Valid ID to the exam. To maintain the highest level of security and authentication, all Blockchain Training Alliance score reports provided at Pearson VUE testing centers will include a photo of the candidate.
- Learn what to expect in a Pearson VUE testing center: https://home.pearsonvue.com/test-taker/security.aspx
5. Receive Your Results
- Your score of pass/fail are provided at the conclusion of the exam
- Passing students will receive a certification and a coin with their unique hash (our certifications are place on a Blockchain)
- Please allow 2-4 weeks to receive your training package, including certification token.
Questions? Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
We would be honored to have you as a part of our Blockchain Certified Community!