The Certified Blockchain Project Manager (CBPM) exam is an elite way to demonstrate your knowledge and skills in this emerging space. This course and exam was exclusively designed by BTA and dedicated to Project Managers.
Certified Blockchain Project Management exam will cover your knowledge on Use Case Identification & Prioritization, Proof-of-Concept Construction, and Minimum Viable Product Development. The exam tests on three sections:
- Use Case Identification & Prioritization
- Proof-of-Concept Construction
- Minimum Viable Product Development
The CBPM exam is a 70 question multiple-choice exam that lasts 1.5 hours and is a performance-based evaluation of Blockchain Project Management
The exam is specifically designed for technical project, product, program, or engagement managers familiar with technical/software initiatives.
This exam is a 70 question multiple-choice exam that lasts 1.5 hours (90 minutes) and is a multiple choice and true/false exam testing Blockchain skills and knowledge. All exams are currently online; once purchased it will be in your BTA portal and you will see the option under the Exams Tab to "Launch Exam." Once you begin your exam you cannot exit it.
Scores and Reporting
Official scores for exams come immediately following the exam from the BTA Student Portal. A passing score is 70%
. Exam results are reported PASS/FAIL and you will be provided your percentage. Blockchain Training Alliance does not report scores on individual items, nor will it provide additional information upon request.
Exam Retake Policy
- Students who fail must purchase a new exam voucher to test again
- A student who does not pass an exam must wait at least 48 hours to retake the exam
- A student who has passed a certain exam may not take the same exam (defined as an exam of the same version with the same exam number) again within 12 months of when the exam was passed. A student who wishes to take the exam again in order to re-certify may do so after the 12-month period.
Ways to Learn