Hyperledger Fabric v2.X Training
More About BTA
5,000+ certifications issued
72 countries with students
Corporate Team Training
- Expert Instructor through duration of the course
- Comprehensive Lab Guide
- Certificate of Completion
- Class Slides
Duration: 5 days of lecture plus labs
Access: 1 Year
Format: Instructor-led Training
Format: Instructor-led Training
Certificate of Completion: Included
If you are looking for a Hyperledger course designed for Architects and System Administrators and want to gain a deeper understanding on how Hyperledger Fabric 2.x Networks are Architected and operated throughout, then this is the class for you.
You will learn about the integral base files in which Fabric are built upon. You will learn about how identity, and permissions are administered throughout Membership Only networks. Additionally, you will gather the experience necessary to enter into and manage nodes/peer needs (i.e. chaincode installation, securing communication, etc).
Note: We do not currently support the ARM M1 Apple chip machines. You must have an x86 machine to run the virtual lab environment.
- System Administrators or anyone who wants to know how to run day-to-day network operations on a stood up Hyperledger Fabric 2.x network
PrerequisitesTo best benefit from this course:
- Familiarity with Hyperledger Fabric Component Structure & purposes
- A minimal understanding of YAML Structure
- Knowledgeable on how to navigate through the Command Line
What You’ll Learn
- Gain an understanding of the Hyperledger Fabric network topology
- Learn about Chaincode, its purpose, and how to develop it using Go.
- Learn how to handle chaincode operations such as making chaincode packages accessible to peers, invoking and interacting with the chaincode logic from the CLI, and much more.
- Learn about how to create and develop an initial client Side solution (Using Node) to interact with the network.
- Learn about how to scale the network organizations, peers, and orderer nodes.
- Perform Certificate Authority Related operations & setup necessary for initial network Identity relations.
- Chapter One: What is Blockchain
- Chapter Two: The History of Blochchain
- Chapter Three: Fabric Use Cases
- Chapter Four: What Makes Enterprise Blockchain Different?
- Chapter Five: What does a Fabric Network Look Like?
- Chapter Six: The Transaction Lifecycle
- Chapter Seven: Hyperledger Composer
- Chapter Eight: Everything's a Database
- Chapter Nine: Fabric Configuration
- Chapter Ten: Chaincode
- Chapter Eleven: Fabric 2.X
Not sure where to Begin?
Take the quiz to find the course that’s right for you in 60 seconds.
Complete a free assessment to establish your skill level on Blockchain/Web3 and identify your best learning path.Start Now!
Trusted by Professionals At Companies Like
Looking for more answers? See our company FAQs page.
I have multiple students, can we arrange for a private session on Hyperledger Fabric Training?
Can I ask questions during the training?
Will this course prepare me for the Certified Blockchain Developer Hyperledger (CBDH) exam?
Do we perform labs in class?
Join 1,000's of Blockchain Professionals Who Subscribe to Our Newsletter
You'll also get our 90-minute Blockchain Business Basics course FREE when you sign up!