certifications are built strategically for corporations
Introduction to Hyperledger Fabric
Access: One Year
Related Certification: BTA Certified Blockchain Developer - Hyperledger Fabric (CBDH)
This Hyperledger training course has several comprehensive labs, giving you real world experience. During the duration of the class you will learn the need for blockchain applications, where blockchain is used, and about Hyperledger Fabric, the open source framework for developing blockchain applications and solutions with a modular architecture. It will introduce you to the Hyperledger Composer tool that helps you create Hyperledger Fabric applications through several hands-on labs.
This course also prepares you for the Certified Blockchain Developer Hyperledger exam. The exam voucher is included can be included with class; exams are delivered globally at Pearson VUE.
What's Included:With class you will receive:
- 20 Hours of Content
- One year of unlimited access to course content
- Ability to stop, pause rewind and move through all chapters
- Sample quiz questions in Course Content
This training prepares you for the Certified Blockchain Developer Hyperledger (CBDH) exam and is an elite way to demonstrate your knowledge and skills in this emerging space. Exams are conducted globally at Pearson VUE.
The CBDH exam is a 70 question multiple-choice exam that lasts 1.5 hours and is a performance-based evaluation of Hyperledger Fabric development skills and knowledge. Internet access is not provided during the exam, nor is any course material or study guides.
Course OutlineThis training will cover the following topics:
- Chapter One: Basics of Blockchain for Business
- Chapter Two: Introduction to Hyperledger Composer
- Chapter Three: Hyperledger Use Cases
- Chapter Four: Hyperledger Fabric / Composer Key Concepts
- Chapter Five: Ledger Breakdown
- Chapter Six: Transactions and Events
- Chapter Seven: Nodes
- Chapter Eight: Membership Services Provider and Certificate Authority
- Chapter Nine: Channels
- Chapter Ten: Queries
- Lab 1 - Building a Development Environment
- Lab 2 - Getting Hands-On with Hyperledger
- Lab 3 - Reviewing the Perishable Network Solution Template
- Lab 4 - Solution Packaging and Deployment
- Lab 5 - Building a Solution Directly from your Development Environment
- Lab 6 - Queries
- Lab 7 - Advanced Hyperledger Composer
Kris Bennett is the Chief Learning Officer at Blockchain Training Alliance and has taught thousands of students on Blockchain Basics, Architecture, Ethereum and Hyperledger. Kris comes from a 20-year background in custom software design, delivery, and consulting. He's seen what works and what doesn't when it comes to addressing human behavioral patterns with emerging technology.