Blockchain Security Training Online Course
More About BTA
5,000+ certifications issued
72 countries with students
Corporate Team Training
- 20 Hours of Training
- Certificate of Completion
- Preparation for the Certified Blockchain Security Professional (CBSP) exam
- One year of unlimited access to course content
- Ability to stop, pause rewind and move through all chapters
- Sample quiz questions
- Class Slides
OverviewDuration: 20 Hours
Access: 1 Year
Format: Self-Paced Learning
Certificate of Completion: Included
Study Guide: CBSP Exam Study Guide (PDF)
Related Certification: Certified Blockchain Security Professional (CBSP)
Closed Captioning: Languages Include: English, Spanish, Hindi, Arabic, Chinese
Those who attend this course and pass the exam certification will have a demonstrated knowledge of:
- Identifying and differentiating between security threats and attacks on a Blockchain network.
- Blockchain security methods, best practices, risk mitigation, and more.
- All known (to date) cyber-attack vectors on the Blockchain.
- Performing Blockchain network security risk analysis.
- A complete understanding of Blockchain’s inherent security features and risks.
- An excellent knowledge of best security practices for Blockchain System/Network Administrators.
- Demonstrating appropriate Blockchain data safeguarding techniques.
AudienceSecurity for Blockchain Professionals is designed for existing architects, software developers, system and network administrators who are responsible for implementing, identifying, and managing security on their Blockchain network. Also, those who are responsible for, and are required to mitigate, recognize, and resolve Blockchain security problems. Students will participate in security labs which will go in-depth into security best practices, known attack vectors, threat identification, response techniques, and much more.
Due to the in-depth focus on technical cyber-security methods, and the broad scope of this course, those with current cyber-security knowledge, Blockchain architecture, and/or experienced programmers will benefit the most from this course, including:
- Blockchain Architects
- Blockchain Developers
- Application Developers
- Blockchain System Administrators
- Network Security Architects
- Cyber Security Experts
- IT Professionals w/cyber security experience
Day 1: Blockchain Security Fundamentals
Module 1: Fundamental Blockchain Security
- Cryptography for the Blockchain
- A Brief Introduction to Blockchain
- Blockchain Security Assumptions
- Limitations of Basic Blockchain Security
Introduction to Blockchain Consensus Security:
- Proof of Work
- Proof of Stake
- Other Blockchain Consensus Algorithms
- Architectural Security Measures
- Permissioned Blockchains
- Advanced Cryptographic Solutions
- Multiparty Signatures
- Zero-Knowledge Proofs
- Stealth Addresses
- Ring Signatures
- Confidential Transactions
- Introduction to Smart Contracts
- Smart Contract Security Considerations
- Smart Contract Code Auditing
Day 2: Blockchain Security ImplementationsModule 5: Blockchain Risk Assessment
- Blockchain Risk Considerations
- Regulatory Requirements
- Blockchain Architectural Design
- User Security
- Node Security
- Network Security
- Introduction to Ethereum Security
- Introduction to Hyperledger Security
- Introduction to Corda Security
- Business Operations
- Data Management
- Legal and Regulatory Compliance
Day 3: Known Security Vulnerabilities and SolutionsModule 9: Network-Level Vulnerabilities and Attacks
- 51% Attacks
- Denial of Service Attacks
- Eclipse Attacks
- Replay Attacks
- Routing Attacks
- Sybil Attacks
- The Bitcoin Hack
- The Verge Hack
- The EOS Vulnerability
- The Lisk Vulnerability
- Access Control
- Unchecked Return Values
- Denial of Service
- Bad Randomness
- Race Conditions
- Timestamp Dependence
- Short Addresses
- Introduction to DAG-Based DLTs
- Advantages of DAG-Based DLTs
- Limitations of DAG-Based DLTs
About On Demand LearningThis On Demand video training class on Blockchain Security is for those seeking a detailed overview of Blockchain security issues, including threats, risk mitigation, node security integrity, confidentiality, best security practices, advanced Blockchain security and more.
This class is designed for those who prefer to develop the skills they need on their time and at their own pace. You will be provided one year of access to the class and all supporting course material.
This training will give you the the ability to start, stop and rewind the chapters. This class will not support questions or have a live instructor-interaction; if you would like live training please view our Instructor-led Blockchain Security Class.
This course also prepares you for the Certified Blockchain Security Professional exam. The exam voucher is included with class (a $300 value); exams are online through our student portal.
Cyber and blockchain researcher, trainer, consultant and software developer. MS in Cyber Operations from the Air Force Institute of Technology and dual Bachelor's in computer and electrical engineering from the University of Dayton.
Not sure where to Begin?
Take the quiz to find the course that’s right for you in 60 seconds.
Complete a free assessment to establish your skill level on Blockchain/Web3 and identify your best learning path.Start Now!
Trusted by Professionals At Companies Like
Looking for more answers? See our company FAQs page.
What is included in Blockchain Security Training Class?
Do I need to be technical to attend the Blockchain Security course?
How much time will I have access to the course?
Will this course prepare me for the Certified Blockchain Security Professional (CBSP) exam?
Based on 1 review
Join 1,000's of Blockchain Professionals Who Subscribe to Our Newsletter
You'll also get our 90-minute Blockchain Business Basics course FREE when you sign up!